1. Approval of Customers
By giving us your personal information, using the shiftenergy.asia website you agree that your personal information will be collected and used as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you stop providing us with any personal information and / or using the rights outlined in Section 7 below.
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
We collect personal information only needed for the purposes of:
- Customer Service: includes responses to your requests, complaints and feedback.
- Security: for purposes of preventing activities that destroy customer user accounts or activities that impersonate customers.
- As required by law: depending on the provisions of the law from time to time, we can collect, store and provide at the request of the competent state agency.
3. Scope of Information Usage
We collect your personal information when:
- You provide us directly. That personal information you provide us is made mainly on the website shiftenergy.asia including: full name, email address (email), phone number.
- From other legal sources. We may collect personal information from other legitimate sources.
4. Storage Time
The company will store the personal information provided by the customer on our internal systems in the course of providing services to customers or until the purpose of collection is completed or when the customer requests to destroy the information provided. In all cases, personal information of customers will be kept confidential on AHIT’s server dedicated to Shift Energy’s website.
5. Do not Share Personal Information to Customers
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties, except for some necessary activities below:
- The partners are the parties that provide services to us in relation to order execution and are limited to the necessary information as well as the application of the regulations to ensure the security, confidentiality of personal information.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose personal information if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes.
- Transfer of business (if any): in the event of a wholly or partial merger or consolidation with another company, the buyer will have access to information stored and maintained by us, including personal information.
6. Data Security
We always effort to keep our customers’ personal information secure, and we have taken a number of security measures, including:
- Safety in operational environments: we store personal customer information in a secure operating environment and can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a need-to-do basis must know. We comply with industry standards and laws in the privacy of customer’s personal information.
- In case the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of customer personal data, we will be responsible for reporting the incident to the authorities for timely investigation and notify customers
7. Customer’s Rights and Responsibilities
Shift Energy prohibits the distribution, dissemination, or encouragement of any activity to interfere, sabotage or data infiltration of the website system. All violations will be prosecuted before the law depending on the seriousness of the incident.
The members will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and retention of all services using the information they provide and their email. In addition, it is the responsibility of the customer to promptly notify our website of any unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, and retention of a third party’s username and password for a solution decision accordingly.
Customers have the right to provide us with personal information and can change that decision at any time.
8. Intellectual Property Rights
Shift Energy shall be the sole owner and have the full rights to all the materials, including but not limited to design, processes, technical know-how, documents, the brand Shift Energy and its sub-brands and products marketed under the name Shift Energy whether it is registered trademark or any other object of the intellectual property rights to the Product rendered by the Supplier (“Intellectual Property of Shift Energy”). The Supplier acknowledges that the Product and the Intellectual Property of Shift Energy shall be the exclusive property of Shift Energy without time limit.
The Supplier shall have to inform Shift Energy without delay of any infringement, or any act related to the Intellectual Property Rights of Shift Energy that comes to its knowledge. The Supplier undertakes to use its best efforts and goodwill to support Shift Energy, at the cost and as per request of Shift Energy, to carry out the proper measures to prevent, eliminate the infringement upon the Intellectual Property Rights of Shift Energy.
If customers have a need to correct their personal information or report destructive acts on the website or personal information, customers can contact via Email: [email protected] for support.